With lupus, the immune system attacks healthy cells and tissues by mistake. This can damage joints, skin, blood vessels and organs. The most common type of lupus, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), affects many parts of the body. Another type, discoid lupus causes a butterfly-shaped rash that doesn't
go away. Subacute cutaneous lupus causes sores after being out in the sun.
Another type can be caused by medication. Neonatal lupus, which is rare, affects newborns.
Some common symptoms of lupus are: Joint pain or swelling, muscle pain, fever, fatigue, red rashes (butterfly rash).
People with lupus should eat more RAW vegetables, and citrus fruit, eating ORGANIC whenever possible. High amounts of sulfur in onions and garlic is recommended, and a diet high in fiber and antioxidants will reduce inflammation.
Those with lupus should AVOID: animal meat, fried or greasy food, eggs, sugar, caffeine, refined carbs, limited salt and never drink tap water.
ARDYSS PRODUCT Recommendations:
(1) ULTRA BODY CLEANSE: Ultra Body Cleanse will detoxify the body and sweep out toxins.
(2) MULTIPLUS: Multiplus has 11 vitamins, 8 minerals and 11 herbal extracts excellent for the health of kidneys and gall bladder. One of its key ingredients, spirulina, has 2300 times more iron than spinach.
(3) GREEN 29: Green 29 has probiotics and comprised of 100% natural green vegetables. This is suitable for heartburn, chronic hepatitis, neuropathy, and aids digestion.
(4) CORAL CALCIUM: Recommended for EVERYONE with a skeletal system, this aids stress management, regulates blood pressure and is excellent for those with osteoporosis.
(5) DE LEON CAFÉ: The reishi mushroom ganoderma, is key ingredient of all De Leon Café blends. It is ranked ahead of ginseng as is useful for forgetfulness, atherosclerosis, hemorrhoids, stroke, obesity, asthma, allergies, acne and reduces pain of shingles.
(6) PURE NONI: Pure Noni is an all natural cell regenerator and pain relief.
(7) LE’VIVE PLUS (Blue): helpful in preventing bladder infections.
*Most info gathered from an Ardyss Team Nutritional info call*
If you know someone suffering with LUPUS, please encourage them
to adapt these healthy eating recommendations, and to incorporate these Ardyss Nutritional products in their health care program. The body was designed to heal itself. Let’s put our body in an alkaline
state, so it can reset to a state of health. Wishing you the best of health, and